Pages

Tuesday, September 27

M.I.A.


Mia and I traveled downtown for this particular photo shoot. We ventured through Little Tokyo and the Arts District taking pictures wherever we thought suitable. Then we settled on a roof top in Pershing Square to watch the sunset. Really sublime and a ton of fun, like always. I was hoping to get a myriad of photos, but unfortunately something always go wrong with either my camera or film. This problem has lingered for the past couple of months, all of the photos come out extremely sharp to the point where they're too grainy to use. I altered my camera some so hopefully all is well.
These are the few photographs I managed to salvage. Enjoy!
 
P.S. A mass of new photos coming soon. Asia and I had a beyond hectic weekend booked with shoots.
Definitely something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment