Pages

Thursday, September 15

itsjimtot

Once Youth's first male blogger. Jim Dumont, a dashing young fashion icon from northern France. His style is so spot on, seriously. He has the perfect eye for vintage and contemporary fashions. His wardrobe (which I envy) consists mainly of second hand and DIY clothing. Jim wore the once youth classick t-shirt effortlessly. He combined it with a leather moto-vest over a blue and red flannel. He's just really great, I'm definitely a fan. I wish I had all of the pieces I've seen on his blog. I think I'm going to try to duplicate a studded shirt he made! Bottom line, Jim's a really fantastic blogger and we're so happy he got a once youth tee! See his entire once youth post here. And check out his simple yet brilliant blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment